This privacy statement relates to the Suffolk and North East Essex Wellbeing Support Services website (https://sneewellbeing.org.uk) only.
Website is managed by the NHS Suffolk and North East Essex Integrated Care Board (hereinafter: “the ICB”). The ICB takes great care to safeguard personal data provided by its patients and processes such data fairly and lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
We do not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this web site, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email or an on-line form.
In these latter cases, the personal information you give us is used exclusively by us for providing you with current and future information about our services.
We do not pass any of your personal information to outside organisations and/or individuals, except with your express consent.
2. Personal Information:
You have a right to know about the personal information that we hold about you. You also have the right to have your data corrected or deleted. Please direct all requests and/or queries about the ICB’s data protection policy to the PALS team.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent from a web-site to your computer where it is stored on your hard drive. Most web-sites send cookies of some description.
Most browsers will allow you to disable cookies; you will still be able to move around the site as normal if you do decide to disable cookies.
4. What Information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation)
- any other information that you choose to send to us
5. Using your Personal Information:
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- We do not pass any of your personal information to outside organisations and/or individuals, except with your express consent.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing
- information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
7. Security of your Personal Information:
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
8. Policy Amendments:
9. Your Rights:
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
10. Third Party Websites:
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
11. Updating Information:
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
FAO: Data Protection Officer
NHS Suffolk and North East Essex Integrated Care Board
Severalls Business Park